Do you live in the riding of Saanich – Gulf Islands? If so, and if you, or a loved one is celebrating a milestone birthday, or anniversary, you can request a congratulatory certificate from Elizabeth May!
Complete the form below or contact our office. Please make your request at least 4 weeks before your event to allow for processing and mailing time.
Requesting Messages from Other Dignitaries
Depending on the milestone, you might also be able to receive greetings from the Queen, Prime Minister or Governor General.
For more information, or to make a request, follow the links below:
The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau
Six weeks notice
- Birthday – 65th and every 5th year thereafter
- Wedding Anniversary – 25th and every 5th year thereafter
The Governor General
Eight weeks notice
- Birthday – 90th and every 5th year thereafter
- Wedding Anniversary – 50th and every 5th year thereafter
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II
Eight weeks notice – Copy of birth or marriage certificate required
- Birthday – 100th and every 5th year thereafter – A copy of birth certificate required
- Wedding Anniversary – 60th and every 5th year thereafter – A copy of marriage certificate required
The Government of British Columbia
- The Lieutenant Governor
- The Premier of British Columbia
- Members of the Legislative Assembly