Constituent Forms

CRA authorization form

Click here to go to the CRA website. Download the RC161 fillable/saveable pdf.

Constituent Help Form

Do you live in the riding of Saanich – Gulf Islands? Do you have a question about a federal issue? If the answer is yes, Elizabeth’s team may be able to help you! Fill in the form below with your contact information and your question, and someone will get back to you.

If you do not live in Saanich – Gulf Islands, you should write to your Member of Parliament (MP). All MPs prioritize responding to their constituents. Click here to find your MP.

If you are unsure whether your question is about a federal issue, click here.